PCAT Private Tutoring - In Person
Only Kaplan is endorsed by the AACP as the official provider of PCAT prep. Learn More.
The PCAT Private Tutoring - In Person option is designed for the student who wants to prep live, one-on-one with an expert Kaplan private tutor in your local area.
Reformulated for the 2014-15 PCAT test changes
- New full-length computer-based practice tests to match the new test
- Updated PCAT Strategy sessions & course books
- New Review Notes with full color Study Sheets and new science and math chapters
- Higher score guaranteed or your money back*
Your PCAT course includes
- The most instruction with one-on-one sessions with your PCAT Tutor plus the options to attend an In Person or Live Online course with 14 live sessions. You also have the option to complete the classroom lessons on your own schedule with Lessons on demand.
- The most practice with 2,500+ practice questions, each with complete answers and explanations
- 3 full-length computer-based practice tests that match today's PCAT in content, format, and computer functionality, plus a computer-based PCAT diagnostic test to establish your baseline performance and guide your studies
- The ultimate in convenience. You and your tutor set the times and locations that best meet your needs. Choose from 15-, 25-, and 35-hour packages
All of our PCAT tutoring students receive full access to a Kaplan PCAT course.
Only at Kaplan
- Our exclusive Smart Reports™ technology with insightful and helpful analytics on your performance, as well as recommendations on improving your score in the least amount of time
- Kaplan's comprehensive online resources and home study kit, including computer-based PCAT full-length practice tests, Lessons on demand, PCAT Review Notes with 16 pages of full color Study Sheets to tear out and review on the go, and PCAT flashcards, online workshops, quizzes, and subject tests.
- The only mobile-enabled PCAT course available for easy prepping on the go
- The Kaplan Higher Score Guarantee. Higher score guaranteed or your money back
Only Kaplan is endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) as the Official Provider of PCAT Prep.
*Higher Score Guarantee: Conditions and restrictions apply. For eligibility requirements, visit kaptest.com/hsg.