Kaplan prides itself on providing the strongest service in the industry, employing a team of experts who support administrators, faculty, and students through every step of the process.
Commitment to Service
No other Benchmark Testing provider in the industry shares the same ownership in your program as Kaplan. We treat you like a true partner. We vow to provide you with ongoing service and complete access to a Kapan Faculty Nurse Consultant. We also provide live faculty training with semi-monthly webinars to engage faculty, consult on program administration, and deliver outcomes for your students. All faculty members receive a student account to become familiar with student resources and how they are used. Your nursing consultant can also offer end-of-year assistance with analyzing and interpreting your program’s data to evaluate performance and remedy curriculum gaps.
By becoming a Kaplan partner, your program will get full access to your very own team of experts.
Click to enlarge image
For Faculty & Administrators
Account Manager available weekdays by phone and email to support with:
- Roster submissions and updates
- Book orders and shipping confirmations
- Faculty training and academic support visits
- Invoice assistance
Faculty Nurse Consultant provides ongoing academic support, including:
- Curriculum mapping
- Faculty education and support
- Remediation and enrichment ideas
- Test customization support
- Reporting assistance
- Student/class outcome consulting
Account Director supports with:
- Agreement terms
- Program expansion
- Master’s Educated NCLEX® Instructor✝ who teaches Kaplan’s NCLEX® Review course
- Student Services Managers are available by email or phone to help with technical and service-related matters relating to a student’s program
- Team of NCLEX® experts that students can email to have their academic questions answered
✝Applies to Kaplan’s NCLEX® faculty hired after 2011.