Comprehensive Dental Review for Saudi Arabian Scholarship Students
Students will receive NBDE prep while preparing for the TOEFL exam with Kaplan International English.
Candidates may apply and study in one of Kaplan International English locations below while learning about dentistry in the United States.
January 6, 2020
March 2, 2020
June 15, 2020
September 8, 2020
November 2, 2020
Review with Kaplan International English Includes:
- Expert NBDE Part I and NBDE Part II preparation & practice with over 100 hours of dynamic, On Demand instruction.
- High-Yield content review with teacher-led instruction by dental faculty experts.
- NBDE Part I covers the basic sciences along with dental anatomy and occlusion. NBDE Part II covers clinical dental science and includes 10 detailed case studies complete with Radiographs and Dental Charting.
- 2 full Qbanks of exam-like NBDE question for both practice and review with patient profiles and clinical cases.
- Expert English language instruction, beginning with General English and then transitioning to TOEFL and Academic English preparation, designed to help you get a higher score on the TOEFL iBT® and strengthen the English skills you need to succeed in a dental residency program.
- Personalized academic advising.
How it Works:
- This opportunity is exclusively for the Saudi Arabian Scholarship students.
- You must apply with Kaplan International English for a 12-month session and meet their admission requirements.
- Kaplan Dental will provide access to Kaplan NBDE Prep for International Dentists during your enrollment with Kaplan International English.
- Interested students may complete the online form no later than 6-to-8 weeks in advance of program start date to allow for Visa and I-20 processing.
- English preparation offered by Kaplan International and NBDE prep offered by Kaplan Medical.
- Available to Saudi Arabian dental graduates who have a scholarship administered through the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission.
- A completed online inquiry.
- Valid TOEFL or IELTS score.