GMAT® PREP, TUTORING
We'll stop at nothing for your high score
THE BEST TUTORS IN GMAT
All Kaplan tutors are chosen based on their extensive knowledge and empathy.
GET YOUR HIGHER SCORE, FASTER
When you work with best-in-class tutors, you can look forward to a score boost.
ALL YOUR RESOURCES, TIED TOGETHER
With all the guided prep you could need, you'll always know where to focus for faster success.
Meet some of our GMAT tutors
Benji has been helping students raise their GMAT scores for over 13 years. He enjoys inspiring students and helping them understand the questions-behind-the-questions on the test.
Rachel's first placement test score barely qualified her for basic precalculus. Now, with a 780 on the GMAT and 8 years of Kaplan teaching experience, she’s uniquely qualified to transform students' scores.
Hadi has completed over 5 years of master's and PhD coursework in accounting, finance, economics, and marketing. He enjoys challenging students' thinking on their test prep journeys.
We match you with the right tutor for you. You'll work together online, face-to-face, with digital notes and tools that make learning simple.
Your tutor will give you every resource you need—and keep you on track. Simply choose the right tutoring package for you, show up to your sessions, and focus on working toward your goal score.
- 10, 20, 30, or 40 hours of private, 1-on-1 tutoring
- Full-length practice tests with score analysis
- Prep books and access to on-demand practice questions
- Official Test Day Experience to walk you through every aspect of test day
- Hundreds of hours of on-demand instruction on the GMAT Channel
- A full complimentary Live Online course
- 5,000+ practice questions, including Adaptive Qbank, 9 full-length practice tests, and books
Step 1: Tell us about your academic background, study style, and goals.
Step 2: Once we understand your needs, we’ll select the right tutor for you.
Step 3: Your tutor will create a study plan that fits your needs and schedule.
Tutoring not for you? Check these out.